USED-ACCEPTABLE, a bit yellowish but content are still in good condition
Do you find it hard to remember how you ever found the time to have your kids in the first place? Great Ideas For Tired Parents is a parents' guide with a difference.
Whether you're a single, married, working or at-home parent, you've probably realised that your time is no longer your own. This is a guide full of realistic ideas and examples of how to reclaim your time, Michael Grose takes tired parents readers through essential parenting how tos:
- How to recharge your batteries and maintain yourself as a person
- How to deal with a partner who has different approach
- How to keep cool in a crisis
- How to talk and become friends with your children
- How to get children to help
- How to know what's a real worry and what's a myth
- and how to have your kids and your life!
Great Ideas For Tired Parents also deals with important issues such as coping as a sole parent or as a step-parent.