USED-LIKE NEW, wrapped in clear plastic covers, the inside of book's back cover was stamped with QReazant logo and 'Property of QReazant' in red ink
First Food is a practical, easy-to-read recipe book for today's parents. Written by a team of dietitians from Food & Nutrition Specialist, a nutrition consultancy based in Singapore, this book offers the latest knowledge on nutrition for infants and toddlers, and answers some of the most pressing and pertinent questions parents have regarding their infant or toddler's diet.
Find expert advice and recommendations to questions such as
- How long should i breastfeed my baby?
- How do I manage the transition from breastfeeding to semi-solid foods?
- Are there special techniques for preparing baby food?
- Does organic baby food provide extra benefits for my baby?
- Should I give my toddler low-fat or low-sugar foods?
- How do I plan my child's daily or weekly meals?
Filled with more than 50 easy recipes, each complete with snippets on the nutritional goodness of ingredients used, practical tips on preparation and storage, as well as per-serving nutrient content, many of the recipes are contemporary, healthful versions of favourite dishes generations of Asian babies have enjoyed. Equipped with these recipes and a handy meal planner included in the book, parents can be sure of creating tasty and wholesome meals, snacks and treats for their little ones.